Thursday, January 21, 2010

Blog #1

Hi Group! I'm Ashley Rose Stallman. I'm from Auburn, Washington; around the Seattle Area. I'm a very nice, outgoing person! I live in the the Perham dorms and there not as bad as I thought considering I've never shared a room with anyone, let alone live with anyone but my parents. I'm a pretty good writer, I am very opinionated and always know what I want to say but sometimes it's hard to put it on paper in a professional matter. I love free writes like poetry, or controversial essays, but have to likings for research papers! I am obsessed with sports; all sports, from basketball and football to ice hockey and horse racing. I play soccer and I was a cheerleader until I came to college, unforunately. I'm double majoring in Psychology and Human Development to later become a child psychology and hopefully own my own practice.

3 comments:

  1. hi ashley im pretty sure that im not in your group..but i cant find any of my member so whts your fav basketball team??im really into sports too basketball os def my fav...i want to be a sports broadcaster for espn one day?? or fsn which ever one is best or comes first...what made you want to be a child psychologist??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha i know i have no idea how to work this website, and can't find any of my group members! My favorite basketball team is the lakers all the way! kobe's my loverrr. and that would be a really fun job! surrounded by sports 24/7! dream life. i love children though, and i want to help out a person in a hands on way and i think that i can help children find there way in this crazy world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all,nice to meet you,Ashley. I realize that many people of this class are from Seattle and I used to believe that Seattle was the capital city od Washington State. After I arrived here, I was told that it wasn't. I am also an outgoing person, but it is a little bit hard for me to talk in this class because I am not very confident with my English. You guys are Ll native speakers and English is not my mother language. By the way, I am a terrible runner, but I am really good at baseball. Inthe future, we should play sometime. Haha.

    ReplyDelete